Jack button punching compression

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Tue Oct 30 20:38:33 MST 2007

Just to clarify,
It appears Vince was responding to Barbara's query about let-off
buttons, but quoted her post about jack regulating punchings.

At present, I do not have punchings suitable for jack regulation
buttons.  I carry Crescendo let off punchings in different diameters
and thicknesses.  Without bragging, these are probably the best felt
you will find for this application.   But I will not sell it for use as
a jack regulating punching.   I am still searching for the perfect felt
for jack regulating buttons and I will let folks know when I have
cracked that nut.  In the mean time, suggestions about the ideal
physical characteristics of a felt punching for that application are
welcomed...

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
(250) 754-2440