Jack button punching compression

Scott Nelson pianotuner9932 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 31 04:57:05 MST 2007

Hi Jurgen,

  Sorry- my fault for misreading the post. Your let-off punchings are on my own piano, by the way, and I find I can get the let-off extremely close on all dynamic levels. Thanks for supplying them, they're terrific.

  Scott Nelson

Jurgen Goering <pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com> wrote:
  Just to clarify,
It appears Vince was responding to Barbara's query about let-off
buttons, but quoted her post about jack regulating punchings.

At present, I do not have punchings suitable for jack regulation
buttons. I carry Crescendo let off punchings in different diameters
and thicknesses. Without bragging, these are probably the best felt
you will find for this application. But I will not sell it for use as
a jack regulating punching. I am still searching for the perfect felt
for jack regulating buttons and I will let folks know when I have
cracked that nut. In the mean time, suggestions about the ideal
physical characteristics of a felt punching for that application are
welcomed...

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
(250) 754-2440
info at pianofortesupply.com
http://www.pianofortesupply.com

Crescendo let-off punching 3 mm and 4 mm thick