No- shows..... again

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Fri Aug 1 04:25:45 MDT 2008

<< How do you deal with a no show appointment? Do you bill them? Bill half?
Not
at all? Any other way to deal wit them? >>

Greetings,
   I think it depends on what you want. Some customers are worth keeping,
some not.  That may mean sending a bill for your time, overlooking it in the
interest of greater profit, (or good), or adding a surcharge on the next visit,
etc.
   There are customers that will offer to pay for your time, and others that
will not even register that their carelessness has cost you.   I suggest do
whatever keeps you from feeling resentful. It may take a little courage, up
front, but step by step, we effect our lives in a positive way by speaking our own
truth and letting our world reflect that.
   Our day by day decisions determine what our life is like, and gradually,
over the years, our clientele develops around our own personality. They aren't
really "them", but, rather, "They are us",  so we are responsible for what
kind of a career we have.  We, in some way, choose our customers, and  If taking
care of ourselves means that we lose the occasional  inconsiderate customer,
is that a big loss or simply cleaning up our customer base to better suit our
vocation?
Regards,
Ed Foote RPT
 <BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Get fantasy football with free live scoring.
Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.<BR>
(http://www.fanhouse.com/fantasyaffair?ncid=aolspr00050000000020)</HTML>