Buckskin

Cy Shuster cy at shusterpiano.com
Fri Aug 1 10:41:43 MDT 2008

Glue dries hard, and so if it's under a material that is cushioning the impact of a blow, it defeats that effect.  Glueing only at the ends creates an "air gap" between the layers which improves cushioning.  The wippen heel cushion is another such area where an air gap is needed; can you think of other locations in a vertical or grand action?

--Cy--
ABQ, NM