Plate Lettering

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Aug 1 16:50:22 MDT 2008

  Hi Nick
  We use a product called the painty twin by ziggy.  Office max carries them & they are wonderful.  They have a felt tip & the enamel is the same as the paint you are using.  It's a true Black. We used to have a graphics gal come into the shop to letter the plates & she said you don't really need me just buy these pens. Dennis has the best hand in the shop & he likes to do it. The bonus child
  Viola!
  Dale Erwin