Spinet Evaluation

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Fri Aug 1 22:36:42 MDT 2008

Hi You should raise the hammer rest rail with and without the dampers engaged,
Watch to see if all hammers return quickly.If they or some do not treat a few with GJ
without removing action. If that solves the few, remove action and treat all.
If they remain the same ( slow ) remove and treat with achohol.
Too late to spell <g>
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com