MH BB Pinblock

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Sat Aug 2 11:23:52 MDT 2008

Dave,
To retro fit this M&H to a full fit block will cost time and money, to not
do it will save time and money. Will there be an improvement to the piano?
I'd rather listen to others on that one, but, you can point out that full
fit block to a client and say, "this is a custom, upgrade to this piano".
Now that sounds good and may be worth money, it should be. I just did a
double B that was full fit, so I think this case (pun) is a little
different, since they USTABB full fit a good argument could be made to enjoy
some woodworking. If I could get paid for doing the extra work, I would
consider it worthwhile for client and technician and piano. Just my opinion.
Fenton