Doweled and Fully Fit Pinblocks - Extracting the old pinblock

Kendall Ross Bean kenbean at pacbell.net
Mon Aug 4 03:42:38 MDT 2008

(P.S. See photos attached to my last post under this subject heading, if you
haven't already.)

Here is my special MDF "banger" block with handle, for breaking the pinblock
stretcher glue joint. (See attached photo.) -Keeps the fingers out of the
way.

(Don't you just love the condition of that old pinblock?)

~Kendall Ross Bean

PianoFinders
www.pianofinders.com <http://www.pianofinders.com/>
e-mail: kenbean at pianofinders.com

...Disconnecting Pianos and Pinblocks...  ;-)