REcapping the bridge

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 4 08:14:42 MDT 2008

Will,

Photos attached, with credit to Tim Dixon RPT for teaching this method
to me.  GoBars calibrated to approx. 60 lbs each.  Bolduc acoustic
glue.  Steel locating pins .050 dia, later replaced with small dowel.
Soundboard braced from below with jacks to floor or wedges to beams.  It
can also be done with hot hide, but requires heat lamps to prevent
gelling during assembly.

Mike