Doweled and Fully Fit Pinblocks

Michael Spreeman m_spreeman at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 4 09:01:09 MDT 2008

> Why would you care what the original joint angle might have > been from the front of the stretcher? I wouldn't. >Isn't the point to > establish a baseline standard that wasn't necessarily > (mysteriously and apparently arbitrarily) originally there, > the better to establish a defined and quasi rational starting > point?
Not necessarily in this thread, good point of clarification, thanks. I was responding and querying under the premise (possibly erroneous) that Fenton was wanting to duplicate what was done at the factory as opposed to assuming nothing was done exactly to spec at the factory. The latter being the more rational/logical approach in my opinion.
  >You're hoggin' the sucker out to a new system reset that lets you do it your way > whatever was originally there, I'd hope.
 Yeah, I'd hope so too.

                Michael C. Spreeman http://www.spreemanpianoinnovations.com