Crowning one rib at a time

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Mon Aug 4 15:54:43 MDT 2008

Thanks again Michael and thanks for the links to pics as well. Got hung
up on your design it yourself applet :) and didnt find any of these on
my own.

Cheers
RicB

    Space or no space, unless I start mass producing cookie cutter
    pianos, my preference is this system for the one by one control
    factor. There is a photo set on the website photo gallery under
    soundboard pressing.    We're pressing with panels around 5.5%MC.
    The shop typcially runs between 15% and 25% RH, so pressing time
    isn't a major concern.

    Michael Spreeman