wheels

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Mon Aug 4 16:04:20 MDT 2008

The wheels come in sets.
I use the double rubber casters.
With the ones that fit in the socket, you will probably have to enlarge the
clearance for the wheels to swivel.
If you use the plate casters, you won't have this problem, but the piano
will be higher.
I have quite a few odd ones from sets I have changed, but so far I have
never had one that matched, when I needed one.
John M.Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada.