REcapping the bridge

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Mon Aug 4 17:21:10 MDT 2008

Yes... .well lets just see you come up with some way of using your
vacuum bags on this kind of application ! Might actually be a doable
come to think of it.  Suck em down there !

Cheers
RicB

    Yet another fabulous application for epoxy! I use West System epoxy
    thickened with their high-strength adhesive filler and their two step
    bonding method. But hey, I'm using epoxy-laminated hard-maple caps also.

    Terry Farrell