sorry

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 4 18:26:08 MDT 2008

I thought one of the requirements to be in this organization was 'mind
reading'.............  Sorry. I'm quite sure this is a "hole" problem.
The felt in the damper rail gives way (wears away) as the damper, cut
with one end short, operates at less than maximum leverage, so it keeps
wearing out the felt in the hole.   At that's my take on it so far. I
replaced the felt with bushing felt some six months ago, and it solved
the problem, though only temporarily.....   I'm looking for a more
permanent fix.   I hope this makes a little more sense. Sorry to have
been lacking in information.  Thanks.
les bartlett