REcapping the bridge

Michael Spreeman m_spreeman at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 4 20:04:46 MDT 2008

Purple heart left over from a previous project.
Yes on the necessity for a good compressor.
I bought the drill from Chicago Pneumatics. They have several different rpm and chuck configurations.
                Michael Spreeman http://www.spreemanpianoinnovations.com

From: fmurray at cruzio.comTo: pianotech at ptg.orgSubject: Re: REcapping the bridgeDate: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 14:07:35 -0700

Very nice jig, love the purple. Looks like it will have interference problems in some locations. Need a big compressor to drill that many holes as I found out. One the subject of drilling, with pneumatic power drill speeds can be in the thousands, how does that work out?
Fenton