REcapping the bridge

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Mon Aug 4 23:05:22 MDT 2008

The tip on plugging: just basic good woodworking, I should be doing that.
The tip on rear exhaust: never thought of that, I do not oil my pneumatic tools for that reason. They should have quit by now but they seem to keep on going, they're cheap and I just cared more about contamination than the tool.
Fenton