More pinblock stuff

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Mon Aug 4 21:48:33 MDT 2008

>         Speaking of routers,  it may be useful to remember when cutting the
> pinblock free with the Bolduc piloted saw blade, that if you happen to turn it
> off and set the tool down while it is still spinning,  it can still grab the
> edge of one's shorts and bury itself in the top of one's thigh.  (Last Monday,
> 5 internal sutures, 12 more to close).
>    It could have been a lot worse, but it did take the edge off the week...
>
> Ed Foote RPT

It's SO easy to consider a power tool disarmed when you lift
finger from trigger, without considering coast down. You know
it's still dangerous, intellectually, but habits drift with
attention. Still, scars beat amputations 35000:1, and I'm very
happy to hear of your new pending scars, considering.

Heal up, being granted the option. Call 'em survivor tattoos
and remember.
Ron N