"Downer" piano

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Tue Aug 5 00:03:55 MDT 2008

David

If the nuts into which the bolts are attached are ripped out of the piece of wood that is part of the rear leg assembly, you should contact Petrof to see if they can make another one. I don't think this is the type of repair that you would want to "glue". Unfortunately, this little "mistake"?is going to cost the Community Center some big bucks.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
808-349-2943