"Downer" piano

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Tue Aug 5 05:07:02 MDT 2008

David asks:
<< it looks like the large
lag screws it was attached with had just been ripped out of their
holes. How would one fill or otherwise reconstruct those holes in the
back of the case so that the screws would have something to be
screwed into?  >>

Greetings,
   I have had great success with installing 1/2 plugs made from Falconwood or
Delignit.  If the tear was larger than that, perhaps a 3/4" plug would be
called for.  I haven't actually seen a tenon cutter that big, but I bet there is
one made.
Regards,

Ed Foote RPT
 <BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits
in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.<BR>
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000017 )</HTML>