Value of old S&S B

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Aug 5 13:52:26 MDT 2008

I'm not an expert on these, but about one or two years ago I helped a local
church get 8K for a rebuildable S&S L. I'm quite sure the larger size and
nicer case (fancy legs, etc.?) would easily bump the value of a B hulk to
10+K. Maybe the 85 notes would work against the value a bit, but maybe not
much.

Is the action modern? If it is some strange antique thing it may also drive
the value downward.

Hope this helps.

Terry Farrell