Value of old S&S B

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Tue Aug 5 12:46:16 MDT 2008

Dear list,
I'm looking at an old 6'10" Steinway s/n 68xxx, 85 note with intact ivory,
original finish was ebony now ugly antique white with all original case
parts in reasonable condition. Piano is basically a rebuildable shell
needing a board along with everything else but it is playable and usable as
is.
In trying to advise my client I would like to give them some idea as to it's
as is value and potental completely restored value.
Help, please,
Fenton