REcapping the bridge

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Tue Aug 5 20:05:05 MDT 2008

I'm not going to go there. I'm going to keep this on track.
Drilling issues with all that epoxy filling all those holes and the drill
bit trying to create essentially the same bore. The issues I would wonder
about would be the bit heating up, loading up, that kind of thing. I'm using
a hand drill with 600 RPM or so I'm also asking about results obtained with
airtools and their higher RPM.
Oh nevermind. A joint just under an inch thick, sheesh!
Fenton