More pinblock stuff/safety

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Wed Aug 6 23:38:56 MDT 2008

Agreed, a few years ago I had shop legs made up of 2" pipe welded to a 4x12 or so 1/4" plate steel flange that bolts to the bottom of the piano. In leg dollies the piano can be rolled around, with the pipe on the floor the piano becomes absolutely rock solid and so much easier and safer for belly work.
Fenton