Touch design for concert pianists

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Thu Aug 7 05:09:42 MDT 2008

Greetings,
 Stephane writes:

<< My client is a young girl with small hands (gifted, for sure), and the guy

who told her her piano is too light is more the Russian kind of KGB security

agent pianist.  I fear for tendinitis behind the corner.

No way my explanations could ever balance the authorized advise of the super

graduated banger.  But your advise will certainly balance my lack of

experience in this matter (I always refused up till now to alter the factory

   I would explain that what is right for the big guy is not right for the
small girl.  She wouldn't bowl with the same ball, etc.   Tell her that when her
arms and hands are the same size as the concert pianist, then she should have
the same weight under them.  If they insist, tell them of your concerns and
then do it, or send them somewhere else.  Her health is not your
responsibility.
Regards,

Ed Foote RPT
 <BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits
in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.<BR>
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000017 )</HTML>