Touch design for concert pianists

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Thu Aug 7 11:26:30 MDT 2008

It would good, when discussing this with the client, to let them know that
you have discussed this issue with prestigious piano technicians from around
the world. Certainly include Ric's comments below. This will help them
understand that it is not just your opinion and that the Russian's opinion
could simply be that it is what he is used to, not necessarily what is best
for the child.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272