Touch design for concert pianists

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 7 21:39:47 MDT 2008

Hi,John!  From what I remeber from my Konservatory days in ex-Soviet
Union:Pianos were in poor shape,poorly repaired with no parts
available,maintained by poorly trained-mostly,self-taught
technicians...Most of Russian-made pianos suffered from a lot of
friction,incorrect pinning,tuning instability,etc....But...Pianists
still managed to make MUSIC...Most of my well trained Russian clients
switched to good quality USA and Japanese pianos and are very happy
with choices they had made...None of them drive Russian-made cars
here,either.......hope,it helps.......isaac......