Customer Complaint on Tuning

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Fri Aug 8 12:53:45 MDT 2008

> So what's the plan? Smile, wiggle a few tuning pins, and say: "Oh, yeah,
> that should sound better now...?"
>
> Terry Farrell

Tell her "I came back and fixed that yesterday afternoon,
don't you remember?" Might work.

I had one of these a while back. Helped her look for her
hearing aid battery (no luck), shouted loud enough in
conversation to wake the neighbors, then had to repeat it, and
had her complain that "that note" (whacking something all by
itself in octave 6), just wasn't right. I checked it, assured
her that it was right, and we were fine. Next day she called
me insisting that I knew good and well that note was wrong,
and I was to come right out and fix it. I declined.

Life in a pterodactyl suit.

Ron N