Customer Complaint on Tuning

Mark Potter bases-loaded76 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 8 13:18:54 MDT 2008

  > So what's the plan? Smile, wiggle a few tuning pins, and say: "Oh, yeah,
> that should sound better now...?"
>
> Terry Farrell

Tell her "I came back and fixed that yesterday afternoon,
don't you remember?" Might work.

Terry - I think Ron's suggestion has the best, perhaps ONLY, possibility of success.  I had one last week - in her 90's - said G6 sounded great when playing arpeggios in G, C, and Eb but when she played the G scale, G6 was 1/2 step low.  I talked to her son privately and recommended some "refinement" on her hearing aids...

  Mark Potter