Napoleans Piano

Marcel Carey mcpianos at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 9 04:14:58 MDT 2008

Hi Dale,

I can't remember the story, but just that it was there and the cabinet work was REALLY impressive. The amount of work that was done just for looks... I wonder how it compared to other brands when it was new?

Marcel

To: pianotech at ptg.orgSubject: Re: Napoleans PianoDate: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 01:12:39 -0400From: erwinspiano at aol.com  Hi Marcel  My good friend & client has it here in Modesto Ca.  They bought it from the Cline piano company in San Francisco a few years ago. What was the story on the look alike piano in the Museum in Tokyo? Dale

Hey Dale, where did you see this piano. The reason I ask is that I saw one just like it in Japan in a piano museum in Tokyo close to the Tokyo music conservatory. I wonder if it could be the same or how many copies could be hanging around. Marcel Carey <Sherbrooke, QC

To: pianotech at ptg.orgSubject: Napoleans PianoDate: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 22:23:09 -0400From: erwinspiano at aol.com

Here is an instant, don't need to click and wait picture.  & I don't mean Napoleon Dynamite either!   Dale Erwin
View full size

View full size

It's time to go back to school! Get the latest trends and gadgets that make the grade on AOL Shopping.

=

It's time to go back to school! Get the latest trends and gadgets that make the grade on AOL Shopping.