Customer Complaint on Tuning

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Aug 9 13:02:52 MDT 2008

The saga continues...... and builds. This one has the potential to set the standard.

Just got a call from........ guess who?

Ms. X, I LIVE AT ...... YOU TUNED MY PIANO. IT SOUNDS HORRIBLE. SOMETHING MUST HAVE HAPPENED.

Maybe I should have asked her, but I wonder if she remembers that we talked yesterday. I told her I'd be stopping by tomorrow early afternoon and she seemed okay with that. I hope she sleeps tonight.

Either this lady is in the wrong "home", or the plate split in two after I left from tuning it. Either one - I can't really figure out anything else.....

Oh boy..... gulp.

Assuming I live through it, I'll file a report tomorrow afternoon.

Terry Farrell