Delignit-Capped Multilam Pinblock

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Sat Aug 9 19:32:03 MDT 2008

? Hey Terry
? What size bit would you recommend for this block for a 2 pin if someone like a very easily rendered pin?
? Dale

Next step in my belly project is making a Delignit-capped Multilam (rotary cut hard maple) pinblock

?

Cut 'n plane the pieces first, then clamp (I've done this in a vacuum bag also - might be easier just clamping):

? Or with?a pneumatic press? Aye????
? Dale

?

?

?

And you get a capped block! This particular block has an 8 mm Delignit cap and the total thickness is 39 mm.

?

?

Terry Farrell
Farrell Piano