Delignit-Capped Multilam Pinblock

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sat Aug 9 21:09:39 MDT 2008

erwinspiano at aol.com wrote:
> *  Hey *Terry
>   What size bit would you recommend for this block for a 2 pin if
> someone like a very easily rendered pin?
>   Dale

I don't recommend it. I'm drilling (second pass) 6.8mm, which
is only 0.014" undersize of 0.282", and get the most easily
controllable tighter than average fit I've ever experienced
with anything. Everyone I've done one of these for says, it
takes some muscle, but the control is extraordinary.

Ron N