keytop planer

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Sun Aug 10 13:42:03 MDT 2008

Terry,
Below is what I was refering to. I think you and I have the same thickness
sander, Jet 10/20. Anyway, are you saying you use this for stock removal in
keytop preparations? Norm's sanding drum on the drill press and your Jet
10/20 with a sanding belt feed both need a little more technique explained
to me.
Fenton