keytop planer

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Aug 10 16:22:59 MDT 2008

I thought the following quote from my previous post would have been enough
of a clue:
"> Hi Fenton - I use a drum sander for many applications (not for keytops)."

 ;-)

I've never done a set of keytops in my life. Always have sent them out. If I
were to do them, a small drum sander would likely work very well. I have a
small rubber drum about 3 inches in diameter and maybe 4 inches long from
Sears. I'd chuck that into my Shop Smith and grind away....

Terry Farrell