Who is afraid of a good soundboard?

piano workshop info at pianoworkshopny.com
Sun Aug 10 20:07:55 MDT 2008

Who is afraid of a good soundboard?

The "abete di Fiemme" (picea Abies or Italian spruce or Fiemme spruce) is
"magic" for the music.

A. Stradivari, the world wide known Italian violin maker, knew the "magic"
of this tone wood very well.

The Ciresa Co. uses exclusively Fiemme spruce, and has the privilege of
choosing the tone wood in the forest: the choice is managed personally by
Mr. Fabio Ognibeni, general manager of Ciresa, who is now considered one of
the maximum experts on resonance wood and also of the construction of all
types of soundboard. (see www.operesonore.it <http://www.operesonore.it/> )

Are you doubtful about European soundboards for the American climate?

Ask the best customers of Ciresa. They are exporting their pianos all over
the world including America. (North and South)

Fazioli, Bechstein, Bluthner, Sauter, Bosendorfer, Forster, Pleyel,
Schulze-Pollmann, Kawai.

Why would they continue to use Ciresa soundboards if they have had boards
with problems?

Everything depends on the method of use.

In the factories and in the best restoration laboratories, the good
technician, rely on their experience and competence to obtain excellent
result.

>From September 2008 the Piano Workshop Inc. in New York will be the agent
representative for the Ciresa Co.

Our Studio has been using the Ciresa soundboards (for pianos, fortepianos,
harpsichords) since we opened our first shop in Rome Italy in 1985.

We continue to use the same material in our rebuilding shop here in New York
with excellent results.

We know this material very well and we are ready to answer any of your
questions.

The Fiemme spruce is not qualitatively comparable with any other manufacture
in USA and Canada.

 It is just what the rebuilder is looking for.

Now until December 2008 the Piano Workshop Inc. and the Ciresa Co. will give
one soundboard for each technician that would like to try it with a
promotional discount .

For future orders, the full price will be applied but there will be a
discount  related to the quantity.

The technician who try our soundboard now, will be automatically discounted
for all orders regardless of how many panels.

Further information and technical details will be sent upon request.

Experience the beauty and the magical sound of our soundboard, you will
never regret.

Call or contact us at:

Piano workshop Inc.

Marco De Lellis (RPT)

PTG - AIARP - Euro Piano - Registered Piano Technician

21-05 31st. Avenue

Astoria New York, 11106

USA

tel. 001 212 575 4949

tel. 001 718 956 3110

 <http://www.pianoworkshopny.com> www.pianoworkshopny.com

 <mailto:info a pianoworkshopny.com> info a pianoworkshopny.com