Prius mileage

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 06:09:39 MDT 2008

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 6:36 AM, Jon Page <jonpage at comcast.net> wrote:

>  I saw a program where the Prius is more costly to produce percentage-wise
> than a Hummer, economically and environmentally.

I've heard similar, but that has been 2+ years ago.

Speaking of Hummers ... a fellow in Wichita is getting 60 MPG AND 600
horsepower from a Hummer with a modified Duramax diesel engine.  Google
"Johnathan Goodwin Fast Company."

But again ... what's the cost for getting and maintaining one?  I'm tempted
to inquire, but I'm sure it's one of those things where if you have to ask,
you probably can't afford it.  But 600 horses and fuel economy?  Vroom,
vroom!

--
JF