Prius mileage

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Mon Aug 11 08:33:15 MDT 2008

? Wow what negativity.
? I think anbody who has?buys a decent car should keep it and run the life out of it. It good economics utilizing your investment
? You Know, I've heard all the Limbaugh blather about this but if some one needs & wants a new car(which people do)?and also wants to get a Prius or a Honda or any other hybrid that burns less gas.... what is the problem? Who benefits?? I do every time I don't put an enormous amount of my income in the petrol tank. As far as recycling batteries, we recycle batteries now, aa, aaa, regular lead acid, Lithium cell phone batteries, & all other car batteries.? Is that bad?
? In the?final analogy?more mileage means more fuel efficiency &?less gas?used out of a finite supply? AND?, less money I spent to get from?A to Z. In fact compared to tthe old car I'm saving about 3,000 a year enough money to pay formost of the car.? I don't need to get smog checks any more who hoo!
??One Priu taxi in Toronto was driven 650,000 miles so without a meltdown,teardown, or a battery change so?Toyota bought it back to dissect it to see what is what.
??? Any way you slice it it's simple economics.? I spent less, I used less gas on the planet, I polluted the atmosphere less. so I breathe better. All this & the only thing I'm hysterical about is the money I'm saving & not lining the pockets of Saudi Arabia/Texaco etc.
?It's great to live in America
? Dale
? I'll beleive the hummer gettin 60 miles to the gallon when I see it. My other car is a Camry. The Tundra sits till I need to pull the trailer or until I get the hummer device on my car.? Where can I order?

-----