Wind Screen / Back Cover

Garret Traylor hpp at highpointpiano.com
Mon Aug 11 12:13:48 MDT 2008

Hi Patrick,

I don't particularly like the idea of using a stapler gun and Velcro can be
expensive.  I'm looking for an idea that is more secure than velcro,
functional, serviceable, sturdy, nice looking .... etc.  All Damp-Chaser
does is sell a product I don't ever remember them providing mounting
scenarios.

Kindest Regards,

Garret

---