Wind Screen / Back Cover

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Mon Aug 11 12:40:44 MDT 2008

I don't think I have seen iron on Velcro.
I find that I am not satisfied with how my mounting of the bottom cover ends up.
I thought the iron on adhesive was a good idea, till I tried it. I didn't have the success that the guy who suggested it did, mine was not that secure, that it could be removed with heat and reapplied.
I think one help would be a seam, on the two straight sides, then once they were secured, the rest could be trimmed, and the Velcro attached to the piano and material.
Possibly seam isn't the right word. A fold over possibly heat tape, that would give some 'body' to the flimsy cloth, and make it easier to secure.
I hope someone comes up with a workeable way to make the job 'easier'.