Prius mileage

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 11 17:44:38 MDT 2008

Lol, agreed! A weak attempt at humor and I and forgot to use a

Terry Peterson

From: deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: RE: Prius mileage
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 19:07:31 -0400

Prius mileage

it just reinforces the fact that the
pirus is far superior in every way to an all gas vehicle.

I can agree with that. I wish I could
afford one.

But there will always be those, like
alcoholics, who make excuses for continuing their destructive lifestyle.

Man, that seems harsh. I just thought I was
being responsible to keep bread on my table by paying about a fourth per mile
total to what you are paying on your Prius. I think I’ll go have a beer
and ponder that some more.

Dean

Dean May
cell 812.239.3359