Prius mileage

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Mon Aug 11 17:07:31 MDT 2008

it just reinforces the fact that the pirus is far superior in every way to
an all gas vehicle.

I can agree with that. I wish I could afford one.

But there will always be those, like alcoholics, who make excuses for
continuing their destructive lifestyle.

Man, that seems harsh. I just thought I was being responsible to keep bread
on my table by paying about a fourth per mile total to what you are paying
on your Prius. I think I'll go have a beer and ponder that some more.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802