Prius mileage

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 11 16:30:24 MDT 2008

I love my prius. 50mpg. Paid only 19k total, (got lucky) and it also has HOV carpool stickers. The prius is not some POS sardine can-death trap-and even those little tin cans don't come close to 50mpg-but rather a true MID-SIZED luxury vehicle. I have all the luxury extras. Too many to list. When I pull up next to a traditional gas-guzzler, with their engine idling, wasting gas and spewing poison, it just reinforces the fact that the pirus is far superior in every way to an all gas vehicle. But there will always be those, like alcoholics, who make excuses for continuing their destructive lifestyle.

Terry Peterson