Prius mileage

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Tue Aug 12 13:46:46 MDT 2008

"Performance" is rarely a necessity, and is far more likely to get a driver
INTO trouble than OUT of trouble. Size still appears to be Very Important to
LOTS of people, too. They may claim that they like the added safety (for
themselves) but they ignore the additional dangers they expose everyone else
to by feeling invulnerable and being powerful... not to mention the blatant,
senseless wastefulness of "Performance" driving, be it in a large or a small
vehicle.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN