Napoleans Piano

Gevaert Pierre pierre.gevaert at belgacom.net
Thu Aug 14 06:27:19 MDT 2008

Hi Dale,

I’ ll be back at the museum at the beginning of september. (hollyday)

There are pictures already made and i’ll send them to you at that moment.

I don’t know presicely the age of this piano but I think it must be
somewhere between 1830 and 1840.

Sorry, I was wrong. This model doesn’t have this opening in the middle but
the action is about the same.

Kind regards,

Pierre

  _____