Customer Complaint on Tuning

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Aug 15 13:34:33 MDT 2008

Naw, I don't think so. The same notes will sound fine to her in some tunes, but "wrong" in other tunes. She agrees that all my octaves and other intervals sound fine.

I strongly suspect the problem is a mixture of used-to-the-piano-being-out-of-tune, dementia, deafness and loneliness - not voicing (but thanks anyway!).

Terry Farrell