Essex Uprights

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Fri Aug 15 15:54:16 MDT 2008

Hi Gregor

I may be getting involved in sales on some level in the near future
yes.  It all of course depends on whether or not the arrangement is
profitable enough of course but there is mounting pressure on me here to
start something up due to other circumstances as well.  I have looked at
Wendl & Lung pianos and find them very acceptable. I think perhaps I
have met you in Finland at the NPTF convention ?  If however, I go
forward it will be only with Steinway products. If you are looking for
an outlet for W&L however.... I may be able to help you on that
account.  Drop me a line off list and we will chat.

Bergen gets lots and lots of rain yes :)... but when its sunny here we
are in one of the earths true natural pearls. One day of sunshine here
takes us easily through 30 days of rain !

Cheers
RicB

    Ric,

    I just had a look on your homepage. You don´t seem to be a dealer.
    Are you planing to become a dealer? If so, I highly recommend to
    check out the Wendl & Lung pianos, they are really worth getting
    involved in.

    Gregor

    P.S: it´s funny to read Norwegian. It´s almost understandable for
    Germans. Isn´t Bergen the city with the most raining days in Europe? :-)