Essex Uprights

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 15 01:03:46 MDT 2008

Ric,

I just had a look on your homepage. You don´t seem to be a dealer. Are you planing to become a dealer? If so, I highly recommend to check out the Wendl & Lung pianos, they are really worth getting involved in.

Gregor

P.S: it´s funny to read Norwegian. It´s almost understandable for Germans. Isn´t Bergen the city with the most raining days in Europe? :-)