piano value

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Aug 16 02:27:22 MDT 2008

piano valueIf it is Aeolian - which it likely is - you should find that decal on the bass side of the rim (inside) that says "Made by American Craftsmen...".

How big? Assuming it is your typical 5-foot-not-much-more little thing, I would say your price is at the high end. I'd say a dealer might ask $5 or $6K (if indeed - like new), but in a private sale maybe more like somewhere in the $3 - $5K range.

Don't forget - right now piano sales are way down.....

Terry Farrell