Threats of BBB. was Re: Refunds

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Sat Aug 16 21:38:13 MDT 2008

Not only are refunds a bad idea, but we should also not be intimidated by customers who threatened to go the the BBB or Chamber of Commerce. If you should get a letter from the BBB, they will ask for "your side of the story". And unless they can see fraud, or unscrupulous business dealings, they usually take the side of the business.

The one customer I had who?couldn't hear, not only?threatened to go to the BBB, but because he knew the President of the local chapter personally, he was sure he could influence the BBB enough so that my business here would be ruined.?I never heard from the BBB, much less the President of the BBB, but my business has been growing steadily since this incident last October.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
808-349-2943