Grand Jacks

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Sun Aug 17 18:40:39 MDT 2008

Rep lever height and spring strength(or lack of) , jack to knuckle orientation, knuckle condition, jack and rep lever surfaces , tight action centers ,and maybe a few more reasons.
    READ----- REGULATION !
Check your Randy Potter literature.I bet he has a whole chapter or more on grand action prep and adjustment.
Tom Driscoll RPT